Key Priorities 2018-19
Key Priorities for the School Year 2018-19
Information for Parents & Carers
Key priorities for continuing to improve our school this year include:
- Reviewing the achievement of pupils with special educational needs and pupils who require additional support.
- Evaluating the progress of most able children as they progress through Key Stage 2.
- Improving writing skills.
- Improving progress in Mathematics.
- Targeted work with families to enhance children’s physical, communication and language development to support Literacy for children in the early years.
- Increased focus on mental health and wellbeing to support behaviour and progress.
- Embed renewed structures of leadership across school and across the Academy Trust.
We hope to work with parents and carers to achieve these aims in the following ways:
- Formal and informal consultation with parents and carers
- Parent Workshops
- Communication with the Parent Forum and Parent Governors;
- Termly Parents’ Evenings
- Informal coffee sessions throughout the year