We expect all pupils to wear their school uniform with pride every day.
Our uniform is as follows:
- Navy blue sweatshirt/cardigan
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Dark grey skirt, dress, shorts or trousers
- Blue & white checked dresses in the summer
- Plain socks or tights (no patterned or brightly coloured tights or socks)
- Black school shoes
Children are not permitted to wear nail varnish, makeup or nail extensions. Small inexpensive watches and small stud earrings are allowed, but no other jewellery.
Pupils may wear plain blue cardigans or jumpers. However, you may purchase your embroidered cardigan or sweatshirt at school which can be purchased from our supplier directly by following this link:
Pupils are supplied with a free PE kit when they start at Parklands.
- White t-shirt
- Navy blue shorts
- Nave blue PE bag with printed school logo
We encourage children not to bring expensive sports clothing into school.