Year 3 2023 - 2024
Welcome to Year 3
Class teachers Mrs Jelley (Monday to Thursday) and Miss Goodwin (Friday) working alongside Mrs Gorman, Ms Moore and Ms Muirhead.
Welcome to Year Three! This is a great year and the first in Key Stage 2. Children are able to develop their independence, co-operation and teamwork skills. They are given the chance to explore new topics which are all shared in the files on this page. We expect to see great enthusiasm, determination and resilience in the classroom; lessons are fun as well as productive.
- PE kit needs to be worn to school on a Wednesday and Friday.
- Children are given spellings and times tables to practise and learn.
- Reading books should be in school every day.
What I can do to help my child?
- Access ‘TT Rockstars’ and practise times tables on this
- Practise spellings
- Read with your child regularly
As always, please do not hesitate to come to speak to the team if you need any more information or have any questions.