We expect all pupils to wear their school uniform with pride every day. Our uniform is as follows:
- Navy blue sweatshirt/cardigan/hoodie
- White or light blue polo shirt
- Dark grey skirt, dress, shorts or trousers
- Navy blue & white checked dress in the summer
- Plain grey, navy or white socks or tights (no patterned or brightly coloured tights or socks)
- Black school shoes
Children are not permitted to wear nail varnish, makeup or nail extensions. Small inexpensive watches and small stud earrings are allowed, but no other jewellery.
Pupils may wear plain navy blue cardigans, hoodies or jumpers. However, you may purchase your embroidered cardigan or sweatshirt at school which can be purchased from our suppliers directly. You can visit the uniform shop in Ellesmere Port or use these links to buy online:
Pupils are supplied with a free PE kit when they start at Parklands in Reception. Children come to school dressed in their PE kit on their PE day.
- Plain white t-shirt or badged blue PE t-shirt
- Navy blue/ black shorts, leggings or jogging bottoms
- Trainers or pumps
We encourage children not to bring expensive trainers into school.